With your TV on, press MENU on remote control. The main menu items will show on the left side of your screen.
Description of main menu items:
Find programs by name, from the TV schedule as well as programs saved in your DVR (PVR). You can also access Search by clicking on the yellow triangle on your remote control.
See an overview of content options and settings. The Home navigation will show on the left side of your screen:
- Live TV recommendations: see programs suggestions based on your viewing history
- Recordings: see recorded programs and programs scheduled to be recorded on your PVR/DVR. You can also access your PVR content, by clicking on the DVR button on your remote control.
- Applications: currently inactive.
- Settings: review or update parental controls, preferences and users.
- Favorites: create a list of your favorite channels to customize the channels displayed in your Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Most Watched: programs that are popular across total audience.
- Recent Searches: programs you have searched for most recently.
Under Home >> Favorites
Click on the edit icon, select all the channels you want to your favorite list.
Access the Electronic Program Guide (EPG), an interactive schedule of TV programming. See instructions below on how to use your remote to navigate the Electronic Program Guide.
You can instantly access the EPG by simply clicking GUIDE on your remote control.
Access the content you have recorded on your PVR. You can also review and edit programs scheduled to be recorded. You can also access your PVR content, by simply clicking on the DVR button on your remote control.
Manage your settings. You may need your PIN, which you can find in your welcome letter.
The PROFILE navigation will show on the left side of your screen:
- Control On: set or adjust Parental Controls.
- Preferences: we recommend contacting our technical specialists to assist you.
- Users: create password protected personal profiles.
- Hardware Settings: we recommend contacting our technical specialist to assist you.
- Other Settings: we recommend contacting our technical specialist to assist you.
Use your remote control to navigate your electronic program guide:
Use the arrow buttons on the remote scroll up or down through channels and left or right through time schedule.
- Click green button on remote to return to current time in the schedule.
- Click the yellow triangle to search for a specific program by name.
- Select a program on the electronic guide and use your remote control to:
- Click OK to begin watching live.
- Click REC to schedule a recording.
- Click INFO to see additional details about the program.
- Click EXIT to return to live programming.
For more information see Remote Control Overview.