We understand, sometimes you just don’t need one of your services any longer. Connect with us here to get started.
After you have canceled, we will finalize your last bill.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you have a contract with us, you might be required to pay early termination fees, depending on which service you are canceling and how far along you are in your contract.
- If you are canceling in the middle of your billing cycle, we will add the used portion to your bill.
- If you are returning equipment to us, follow the instructions here.
- Remember, if we don’t receive the equipment within a month of your cancellation, we will bill you for its value.
- Some of our services such as Home Phone and Long Distance are billed based on your usage. If you cancel one of these services, your final bill will include fees and usage up to the day your cancel.
For more details, check out our Terms and Conditions here.