You can also watch TV on your smartphone or tablet using our app and your Distributel home Wi-Fi.
Download the Distributel TotalTV app from Google Play, or App store on up to 7 mobile devices. To download the app on your Apple device you require iOS 10.0 or later and OS 4.0.3 or later for Android devices. You can also download the Distributel TotalTV app on up to 3 stationary devices such as Android TV. Once you reach the maximum number of devices, you will not be able to add a new one until you remove an existing device. Click here to learn how to remove devices.
Watch TV on additional devices using the Distributel TotalTV App
Open the Distributel TotalTV App on your device.
Type the User ID and password included in your Distributel TV Welcome Letter and click login.
Scroll through the guide as you would on your TV to select and view any program.
Select the program you want to watch and press Play button to start watching.
Note: You can also access or manage your Cloud PVR recordings from your app.
Cloud PVR recordings on Distributel TotalTV App
To Record a program on Distributel TotalTV App
- On the program guide find and select the program you want to record to display more info
- Click Record.
- To view your pre-recorded and scheduled programs go to the Distributel TotalTV App home menu and click Recordings.
Watch recorded content on your smartphone or tablet
You can access the same recordings you have made on your set-top box by simply using the Distributel TotalTV App on your device.
- From the Distributel TotalTV App home menu go to Recordings
- Find and select the program you want to watch in the recorded series list.
- Press Play to start watching on your device.